PICE-MUSC’S ACADEMIC CONFERENCE, CIVIL ENGINEERING BREAKTHROUGH: AN ONLINE RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM
“𝙄𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙚.” — 𝘈𝘭𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘌𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯
The PICE-MUSC’s Academic Conference, 𝘾𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝: 𝘼𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙪𝙢, is only a few days away!
While we wait for the first episode to air this coming Sunday, April 11, 2021, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, we are dropping this post to introduce the lineup of our venerable guest presenters along with their thesis topics.
– 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙇 𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 –
MICHAEL B. BAYLON | Reliability Analysis of Bridge Pier using Interval Uncertainty Analysis
ENGR. PATRICK AYLSWORTH GARCIA | A simple Hinge Model for Displacement-Based Nonlinear Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Columns
ENGR. RON AQUINO | Consideration of Dynamic Wind Effects Using a Modified Davenport Gust Response Factor Formulation in the Structural Design and Evaluation of Self-Supporting Antenna Towers in the Philippines
– 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 –
ENGR. NIELSEN CAMPIT | Road Research Project on the Use of Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Polymer Waste (Plastic Bags) as Additive or Modifier in Hot Mix Asphalt
RAPHAELA LOIS H. EJERA, MS. CLARA VINA VILLA-REAL, and MR. JAN MARVIN B. ZARRAGA | Design Program Initiative Implementation Framework: A 4P Model of Lean Construction and Value Management for Sustainable Practices Integrating a Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test for Triple-Bottom-Line Principles in Construction Industry
– 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 –
RAYMUND PAOLO ABAD | Understanding the Impact of Urban Form Attributes on Household Vehicle Ownership and Choice in Metro Manila: Modeling, Simulation, and Application
LEA BRONUELA-AMBROCIO | Cantilever and Pull-Out Tests and Corresponding FEM Models of Various Dowel Bars in Airport Concrete Pavement
ENGR. KERVIN JOSHUA LUCAS | Developing Emergency Road Accessibility Maps to Immediate Health Care Facilities from Magallanes to Ortigas EDSA
Do not miss this chance to gain more knowledge from our lineup of presenters as they inspire us with their astonishing achievements and their journey to acquiring these. Join us this Sunday, April 11, 2021, to learn more about our presenters and their scholarly papers by filling out the registration link below.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/YooncP1tnrc24nre6
Make sure to register and attend the event to acquire your copy of our e-certificates that will be sent out once the event concludes.
Should you have more inquiries, you may contact the following persons:
- Angelica Magistrado (Internal Vice President) – 09178237994
- John Patrick Buena (Commissioner on Personnel and Elections Committee) – 09063349309
We would like to thank our partner organizations, media partners, and our sponsors who helped make this event possible.
– 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗦 –
- JUICY Cologne
- Dream Big Branding
- Omorfi PH
– 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦 –
- Village Pipol Magazine
- Gadgets Magazine
- Edge TV Philippines
- Peer Organization of the Philippines
- Good News Pilipinas
- The Philippine Online Student Tambayan
– 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 –
- Mathematical Society of Mapua – MSM
- International Construction Project Management Association- MSC
- Mapúa University SCEGE Student Council
- Mapúa Council of Organizations
- Adamson University-Association of Civil Engineering Students
- UP Association of Civil Engineering Students – UP ACES
- Association of Civil Engineering Students – TIP Manila Chapter
- UP Aggregates Inc.
- PICE CEBU – UVSC
- University of San Carlos-Civil Engineering Council
- PICE Cavite State University – Student Chapter
- Earth Shaker
- DHVSU – Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers
Be informed, be inspired. See you there, future engineers!