PUP STUDENTS SHINE IN NFJPIA ANNUAL AWARDS
FOR the third consecutive year, an organization of accountancy students of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines was recognized at the Annual National Year End Awards of the National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants.
PUP JPIA Manila bagged the Most Outstanding Local Chapter award.
Prof. James Robert Aguila and Prof. Mark Anecito Perlas won the Most Outstanding Local Chapter Adviser award.
Meanwhile, PUP students received the following awards:
• Ma. Erica De Guzman as the Most Outstanding Local Chapter President;
• Brix Q. Cervantes as Most Outstanding Local Chapter Executive Officer;
• Daniel C. Terencio as Most Outstanding JPIAN;
• Allyssa Lalaine Oria and Grezel Joy Denise Aglibot as Outstanding Local Chapter Executive Officers and;
• John Ralf A. Aranas as the Digital JPIA Artist of the Year
Moreover, the local chapter’s events were also recognized:
• ISKOmmunity for its outstanding socio-civic project;
• PUP FIRST ranked second for its exceptional leadership project;
• Paralaya: Audit Convention 2023 as third outstanding academic activity and;
• LikhaJPIAn as third outstanding non-academic activity award
“Awards received by PUP student organizations showcase the strength of PUPians, their commitment to learning beyond the four walls of the classroom, and their ability to translate the lessons learned into leadership initiatives,” the school said.