SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY BAGUIO IS HIRING
Saint Louis University – Baguio is in need of part-time faculty members to complete their roster beginning academic year 2021-2022.
There are vacancies for the civil engineering, chemical engineering, radiologic technology, medical laboratory science, and nursing posts.
Applicants must have a license on their major discipline, preferably with a relevant master’s degree and with field and/or teaching experience.
Meanwhile, nursing faculty member applicants must have a solid year of clinical experience to qualify for the said position.
Classroom (Religion) teachers are in need as well. They must have a religious studies degree with license in professional teaching and preferably with a relevant master’s degree.
Interested individuals may submit electronic copies of the following preliminary requirements to SLU’s official email address: [email protected].
- Application letter addressed to Miss Geraldine B. Sanil (OIC, HR Department)
- Updated resume with picture
- Original transcript of records
- Certificate of graduation
- Updated PRC ID, board rating, board certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of employment with good moral character (for applicants with previous employment)
- Certificate of good moral character (for fresh graduates)
- PSA birth certificate
- PSA marriage certificate (if applicable)
Do not forget to indicate in the subject the position you are applying for.
For more details, you may visit SLU’s official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/slu.edu.ph.